Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's October!

Well, it's October and we're supposed to cool off this week. But I don't trust the weathermen anymore. Okay, that's enuff whining about the damn heat.

I finally have another Picture of the Day! I know you've all been waiting impatiently for this (yeah, right). There is a lizard that has taken up residence on my back porch. Okay, so there is always a lizard, I can't tell if it's the same one or not. We're not on a first name basis or anything. I have been trying to get a picture of him for a long time. But every time I run into the house to get the camera, he disappears. Camera shy? I guess.

But today when I came back out with the camera, I found him hiding between the downspout and the wall. So I took the picture anyway. He'll get over it.... I think it's a cool pic. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Terri said...

(((((Luc))))) I missed you!!

yeah, that's the famous Geico lizard trying to find some peace and quiet. LOL

Anonymous said...

I could cook that fucker!

Give me a few days - I'll be back.

Scotty .....

Terri said...

OMG...... ((((Scots))))))) is in da house! And I bet he forgot his sign-in and password since he's "anonymous". See Linda? You're not the only one with CRS syndrome :)