Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday Night

*crickets*

Yup, it's that quiet in here!

A couple of glasses of wine and some introspection is never a good combination. I will tell you some good news though. Found an email from 2003. Hit "Reply". And guess what? I got a response! Do you all remember Eddie (aka Wildguy)?? Well, he's still out there. Has a gorgeous baby daughter.

Oh yeah, and found Ally's addy (again). Got a quick response from him saying he'll write more later. Yeah right. We'll see about that.

Did I mention that my son was in the school play, Beauty and the Beast last week? He was Gaston. At 6'5" and towering over everyone else, that's appropriate. He did really great. I was amazed (even though I always knew he was a ham) Here he is:



Good night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still around but barely, have been having a major flare with my RH and havent really been online much, guess I coulda called woulda shoulda coulda demon ack!!!!!!!!
I have had my GodSon here with us on the weekends since last May, went first to be trained as a Marine Officer, graduated in Aug and remained here for an additional 6months training. He will leave here March 16 and report to Ft. Sill OK for field artillary school until Aug then join his unit in Iraq. This will be his second trip over and needless to say my heart is in my stomach already. His mother and I grew up together and she "shared" her first born with me, as it turns out, he and David are my only BABIES :) Has been such a joy to have him here all this time but as his time runs short I am saddend, not only do I send him back to his family in Colorado but I know it will be some time before I see him again....
I hope so much that you are continuing to do well. Lots of other stuff going on that requires a fone call soon yippeeeee. Way too much trauma to detail here, but I will call, in the mean time know that I miss you and haven't abandoned you here lol more soon

Anonymous said...

Linda - I think I owe you a phone call!

huggggggggs