Sunday, April 23, 2006

Aren't ya glad we have a tagboard?


Yes, Morris, I'm talking to you!! Am I the only person who keeps track of passwords and stuff?

Well, it's Sunday night. Last night was prom. Can I brag about how handsome my son looked? He rolled in at 7:30 this morning. I actually did manage to sleep all night without worrying. Does that make me a terrible mother? Okay, so I couldn't sleep until I came out on the couch at around 3 this morning. Then I finally fell asleep until he woke me when he came in. I guess I'm just not the cool mother I pretend to be.

Graduation is only a month away. Where did the last 18 years go? Next August I'm going to be writing a long sad post just like Deblin when he goes off to college.

And Chris has gotten through his freshman year with honors. I'm telling you, the boy is an evil genius. He doesn't seem to break a sweat and still comes home with all A's. It's bizarre. I'm sure that AP Chemistry and Algebra II will kick his ass next year. We'll see.

Jim is back in China. He left on Wednesday and won't be back until the 4th of May. I told him that they better understand that the month of May is completely off limits! We have senior banquets, and graduation... No way is going to be able to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.