Wednesday, February 16, 2005

One Feisty Old Broad!

From CNN.com: A 79-year-old woman has been charged with using her wooden cane to strike police officers who arrived at her home to check on her welfare.


Okay, let me get this straight. The police came to HER house to check out whether or not she was the subject of abuse from her caretaker. As they try to handcuff her alleged abuser, she hits an officer over the head with her cane and gives him a concussion! Another officer suffers a separated shoulder and hand injury. They arrest both her AND her caretaker/alleged abuser and charge them with battery and resisting arrest.


Sounds to me like she's pretty damn good at taking care of herself...... I can just imagine the cops sitting at the bar. "So Harry, how'd you end up in the hospital yesterday? A deranged junkie? A foiled bank robbery? Wrestling a perp to the ground after a high speed chase?" "ummmmmm no, some old lady hit me over the head with her cane."


I wanna be that tough of a bitch when I'm 79!! You go, girl!

No comments: